↑ Grab a Blog Widget

Followers

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent any companies, entities or associations mentioned in this blog. This information is provided by way of general information only and should not be relied on without obtaining independent expert advice. These postings are provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confer no rights. You assume all risk for your use.

{JAPAN} Kyoto's Kinkakuji & Nijo Castle

Content has been moved to our new and improved site:


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting, when I was planning my Kyoto day, I was trying to decide if I want to do Nijo castle. But I ended up spending most of the morning at Fushimi Inari instead. It made it easier to go to the next sights, I just went from South to North in Higashiyama.

"S" said...

I remember seeing pictures of your trip to Fushimi Inari! We'll definitely go there next time we're in Kyoto.

Christino said...

Nijo Castle is a flatland castle located in Kyoto, Japan. It's a huge palace contributing surface area of 275,000 square meters, of which 8000 square meters is occupied by buildings.

Idelish said...

Wow - that's an amazingly huge area! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...